Home Tour Volunteers
- Ticket and Sales Volunteers cheerfully welcome all visitors as they enter the tour homes. You will be selling tickets to Home Tour as well as checking visitors’ ticket books.
- Docent Volunteers provide tour visitors home information and guidance. You will be given literature about the home you are working in so that you can become knowledgeable of its history and unique qualities.
- Raffle Volunteers sell tickets for raffle items at each home.
Auction Party Volunteers
- Setup Volunteers set up the auction and party areas. Volunteers can expect a fair amount of lifting, toting, and decorating.
- Breakdown Volunteers clean and pack up after the party is over. Captains monitor each section during the breakdown to make sure it goes smoothly.
- Auction Check-Out Volunteers ensure auction winners collect their winning items!